Natural Hair Removal : Body Sugaring
Why Sugaring Over Waxing?
Sugaring is an ancient Egyptian form of hair removal made up of Sugar, Lemon, and Water with a soft warm “honey-like” texture. The paste is placed on your skin (against the direction of hair growth) and then “flicked” off leaving the skin smooth (and hairless). My experience is that once someone gets sugared…they rarely go back to waxing. WHY? Here are a few reasons most people decide to convert to the art of sugaring
FEWER INGROWN HAIRS: Because sugaring removes hair in the direction of hair growth (unlike waxing), there are fewer chances for those pesky and often painful ingrown hair!
ALL NATURAL: Sugar paste is made of sugar, lemon and water and isn’t full of a bunch of unknown chemicals you don’t want on your body. We use only 100% USDA Certified Organic & Fair Trade Sugar Paste.
LEADS TO PERMANENCY: Over time and with regular Sugarings your hair growth will be reduced.
CHEEKS/CHIN/LIP/SIDEBURNS $12 EACH
BROW SHAPING $25
(Includes trimming, sugaring, tweezing & finishing with brow pencil, powder or gel whatever your fancy)
BROW SHAPING + LIP $35
BROW MAINTENANCE $18
BROW MAIN + LIP + CHIN $35 ($45 if shaping)
FULL FACE $50 (Brows not included in Full Face)
FULL FACE + BROW CLEANUP $55
*BULGARIAN ROSE MIST & HEALING OIL INCLUDED IN ALL FACE SERVICES
BROW TINTING $15 W/FACIAL ($20 W/O)
This is a wonderful vegetable-based dye that lasts 4-6 weeks and gives lighter brows a darker hue.
HALF ARM $30
FULL ARM $40
HALF LEG $40 +/-
FULL LEG $65 +/-
Note: Plan 60-90 minutes for all FULL LEG sugaring services due to the nature of sugar and the surface area that we have to cover. Do not shave for 2-3 weeks leading up to your leg sugaring.
Leg Maintenance is within 4 weeks of last hair removal service.
MEN'S SUGARING SERVICES
FULL BACK $55 +/-
LOWER BACK $40
CHEST + ABS $65 +/-
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SHAVE FOR 2-3 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR APPT or we will have to re-schedule due to your hair being too short. MAINTENANCE IS W/IN 3-6 WEEKS OF LAST APPT.
My policies are stated below for your best experience here at Grace Skincare Studio.
If you have and questions, please feel free to contact me.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
- While I completely understand that unfortunately sickness comes and emergencies happen, I ask that you please respect my time that I have specifically reserved for you, as I respect and value yours and that all cancellations be done by giving me the courtesy of a 24 hours’ notice.
- Any cancellation within less than 24 hours of the appointment time may result in a charge of 50% of the scheduled service fee.
- Any no-show appointments will be charged the total amount of scheduled service.
I would not unfortunately be able to fill the time missed without adequate notice of cancellation. **When scheduling your first appointment we require a valid credit card to hold your appointment. It is simply a requirement for any last-minute cancellations or no-show appointments.
WHAT IF I'M RUNNING LATE?
Please remember that we schedule our appointments in 30-minute intervals; because of this, we will have to reschedule any client that is more than 10 minutes late. We understand life is crazy and throws you curve balls, however please allow sufficient time in the day to arrive to your appointments on time.
ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO KNOW?
- Your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us at Grace Skincare Studio. We trust the information you provide to us on your client intake form. Successful service execution requires your full disclosure during all pre-service consultations. Grace Skincare Studio will not be responsible for any adverse reactions to services rendered in circumstances where a guest has failed to inform us of contraindicating conditions.
- To maintain a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere for all guests, we kindly request that cell phones be silenced or powered off in the studio treatment area.
- Grace Skincare Studio reserves the right to refuse services at our discretion when necessary.