Hello! Welcome to Grace!
Are you currently enrolled in aesthetics school, or a recent aesthetics graduate? Maybe you have been in the business for quite some time and you’re interested in learning this gentle, effective & luxurious ancient hair removal technique, made modern?
If your answering YES! Then you have come to the right place. My name is Hollie Audelo-Swart and I’ve been Sugaring for the last two years. I had the immense pleasure of being trained under Stephanie King of London Sugaring Company, a top International sugaring educator, & entrepreneur! A West Coast Sugaring LEGEND!
Why train with Grace?
Grace Skincare Studio is passionate about all things Holistic and Luxurious. I have been performing this ancient art-form for over 2 years! I can break down this art form into easy-to-follow steps that will have you Sugaring like a pro fast! I am good at seeing the little technique tweaks that will shift your sugaring from “ok” to “Yay” quickly! Sugaring isn’t just about hair removal, Sugaring is an art! It’s luxury….an experience!
Why learn the ancient Art of Sugaring?
- It is only warmed to body temperature, so there is zero chance of burning your skin!
- Sugar only adheres to dead skin cells & the hair. Therefore, will not lift live skin!
- It is an all-natural form of Hair removal
- It is easy to remove because it is water soluble.
- Fewer ingrown hairs than waxing because we remove IN THE DIRECTION of hair-growth, not against it
- It is cost effective and better for the environment, because we don’t use strips, sticks and materials.
What is included in the Basic Certification?
My basic certifications are 1-day Intensives where we focus on sugaring technique mastery of
- Virtual Sugar Theory: Where this beautiful art originated, how it works, and how to learn to educate your clients.
- Paste Types, hand positioning and pre/post sugaring clean-up.
- Full Legs
- Brow & Lip
- Full Face
- Basic Bikini
You will leave class feeling confident in your new-found sugaring skills and you will be able to order your own sugar directly from Tamara’s Professional Body Sugaring.
- Private: $499 per person (1 -2 people)
- Price: Group rate $399 per person (3 people minimum)
- Price: One Day BASIC + ADVANCED Training rate $800
What is included in the Advanced Course?
My advanced course is ALL about mastering Intimate Sugaring. The Basic Certification prepares you for this. In this 5-hour class you will watch me perform a Brazilian and you will perform 1-3 yourself with me standing by your side guiding you and giving you feedback throughout the whole process. Note: Must Present a valid reputable Sugaring Certification prior to class.
- Price: Semi-Private training rate $299 (3 people minimum)
- Price: Private training rate $399 (class size: 1)
Is a Kit Included?
No, kits are not included in this price. When you sign up for training, you will be given access to our Virtual Theory Course to help you master the theory before your hands on in class. You will also be required to purchase a sugaring kit from Tamara’s Professional Body Sugaring.
- KIT PRICES: Kit prices range from $99-$799 depending on how large of a kit you need. Learn more including all details on pricing
- REGISTERING PRE-KIT: Note that you will have to register with Tamara’s (on her website) before ordering your kit. To Learn more visit Tamara's Sugar.
- SHIPPING: Unless we have arranged something specific, your new kit will be mailed to my studio and I will give them to you on the day of your Certification!
Where will I be able to order my product from?
I am a certified sugaring educator for Tamara’s Professional Body Sugaring. When you go through certification, you will be able to purchase sugar directly through this wonderful company.
When you sign up to train as a Grace Skincare Sugarist, you will also gain access to the following-
- Online Theory Course Upon Registration
- Small class sizes in a nurturing environment
- Hands on personal guidance from a Master Body Sugaring Practitioner
- One on one assistance getting you through sticky situations
- Multi method interactive learning
- Circle of professionals to connect with as you grow your Sugaring business
- A Private Facebook Group for many of the students who I’ve trained. This is a space to ask questions, get feedback and continue to grow with your peers!
- Continued support, I will always be available to you for any questions, concerns and continued support. I have had the best support during my career and I love to pay it forward and be of the same assistance to my Sugarists.
Classes are for licensed aestheticians, cosmetologists, or for current students in these programs. Prior to booking your class you must present by email a current valid license or beauty school ID. To reserve your spot for an upcoming class there is a required Non-Refundable $200 deposit due to hold your seat, and will be applied to your balance. The remaining Non-Refundable course fee is due 3 weeks prior to class, however this is transferable if rescheduled to another class date scheduled 3 weeks prior to the upcoming class.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
OCTOBER: 10/21/18 & 10/28/18
NOVEMBER: 11/11/18 & 11/18/18
DECEMBER: 12/9/18 & 12/16/18
ADVANCED Training: TBD
Private 1 day Basic + Advanced Certification: TBD
Want to sign up? For inquiries, or if you would like to be notified of my next sugaring classes please email me at email@example.com and I can answer any of your questions and guide you through the next steps.
I look forward to speaking to you!